Rush offers quality health care services at various clinics conveniently located throughout East Mississippi and West Alabama. The physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives and entire staff are here to serve the individual health care needs of you and your entire family.
Extended Care Clinics
Our extended care clinics offer services for patients with medical situations that require attention, but are not quite emergencies. No appointment is necessary. Treatment is available for all ages, with most insurance plans accepted.
Primary Care Clinics
Rush primary care clinics offer access to great primary care providers who focus on your health care needs, whether that’s family medicine, pediatric care, internal medicine or geriatric care. Clinics in many of our locations are equipped with on-site laboratory and radiology to serve you and your family.
- Central Mississippi Family Health Clinic
- Choctaw Urgent Care
- Clark Clinic
- Decatur Family Medical
- Family Medical Clinic
- Family Medical Group of Union
- Gilbertown Family Medical Clinic
- Immediate Care Family Clinic
- Marion Primary Care Center
- Newton Family Medical Associates
- North Hills Family Medical Clinic
- Primary Care Associates
- Primary Healthcare
- Rush Family Medicine
- Rush Family Practice - Lake
- Rush Medical Clinic - DeKalb
- Rush Medical Clinic - Philadelphia
- Rush Medical Clinic/Collinsville
- Rush Medical Group
- Rush Medical Group, Livingston
- The Medical Group of Quitman
- Total Care For Women
- Workforce Wellness
When you need expert care, our clinics are designed to provide you with medical care from our specially trained physicians and providers. Rush specialists provide quality care for a wide range of illnesses and conditions.