For life’s everyday bumps and bruises – and more – Rush offers you convenient yet expert care.
Rush urgent-care clinics provide care for:
- Medical conditions that require prompt attention but that are not an immediate or serious threat to your life
- Everyday concerns such as sore throats, ear infections, minor cuts and bruises
- Medical problems when your physician’s office is closed
- Times when you can't get a doctor's appointment as soon as you would like
No appointment is needed at any of the clinics listed below. Our compassionate staff will see you as quickly as possible on a walk-in basis.
- Family Medical Clinic–Urgent Care
1500 Highway 19 North, Meridian, MS
Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Immediate Care Clinic
1710 14th Street, Meridian, MS
Open daily, 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Rush Medical Clinic–Philadelphia
1106 Central Drive, Suite 1, Philadelphia, MS
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.