Welcome to Rush Health Systems
In The News
- February 8, 2017
- Scott Regional Receives a 4-Star Rating from CMS
Morton, MS – Scott Regional Hospital has been awarded a 4 Star Rating by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) through the recent launching of the Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating Program.
- November 30, 2016
- Rush Foundation Hospital recognized by March of Dimes and American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists District VII for reducing early elective deliveries
Meridian, MS – Rush Foundation Hospital was honored by the March of Dimes and the Mississippi District (District VII) of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) for reducing the number of early elective inductions and cesarean deliveries with a special recognition banner.
- October 3, 2016
- Oh Baby! Another First as Rush Foundation Hospital Launches New Online Childbirth Education Program
Rush Foundation Hospital is pleased to announce its new online childbirth education class. Rush is the first hospital in the region to offer the custom online education program.
- August 31, 2016
- Rush Foundation Hospital’s Cardiac Program honored with Mission: Lifeline Achievement Award
Meridian, MS —Rush Foundation Hospital has received the Mission: Lifeline® Bronze Receiving Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association for the treatment of patients who suffer severe heart attacks.
- May 24, 2016
- Two Rush Health Systems Clinic Operations Directors First to Receive Mississippi Rural Health Fellow Accreditations
Susan Campbell and Sharon Turcotte, both Rush Health Systems’ Clinic Operations Directors were honored by The Mississippi Rural Health Association. They were the first to be named as Mississippi Rural Health Fellows at the annual Rural Health Clinic Conference on Friday, May 6, in Jackson.